Re: W5MMW/VE3 Portable Operation (APE) August 19-26

W5MMW Matt Manjos

First bit of data processing for those interested:

Map of grids worked by PSK31 during the APE:
https://w5mmw.net/ape/full-map.pdf

Map of other club members worked during the APE:
https://w5mmw.net/ape/members-map.pdf

Matt
W5MMW

On Sat, Aug 26, 2017 at 8:12 PM, W5MMW Matt Manjos <matt@...> wrote:
Sorry - nothing heard. I would have been calling just before the time you sent this email. Strange - I'm going through my log and noticed I worked zero Canadian stations this time around. When I was here a few weeks ago in July, I was able to get at least a couple in the logbook.

All the gear is packed away now :( Just going through the data and uploading to the usual sites. Thinking about coming back here around late October or November and I'll operate /VE3 again if I do.

Thanks to all who helped make this such a fun trip! Had lots of fun and ended up with about 100 PSK31 QSOs & 20 on other modes. Will post a writeup and photos soon!

73 & QRT for now

W5MMW (/VE3)
Matt

On Sat, Aug 26, 2017 at 6:42 PM, boat.anchor@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Matt

I am watching 20 but seeing nothing from the east
Barry
vb7150

---In 070@..., wrote :

Last evening on the air for me from /VE3. I'll be on 20m and will try to stay around the upper portion of 070.

Matt
W5MMW/VE3