I also worked Steve va3tps about 60% thru out. And I saw wa4mit faintly a few times. But not even a flicker from kc9ur.
73
Paul nu4c

On Aug 26, 2017 11:22, "JEFF WALSH jeffwalsh1644@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

The bands are not user friendly here in MS so far today .... but will keep checking throughout the day

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.

On Saturday, August 26, 2017 7:50 AM, "stan robinson robinstan@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Good Morning!!

A good day yesterday in spite of questionable propagation. We had 86 QSOs on 20m, 30m, 40m, and 80m. mostly 20m. We already have several 3 Band APE Hunter Certificate winners. Even Matt, "APE in the Boonies", W5MMW/VE3 earned his Cert. Another APE to APE first for the Pontoon Portable boys.

Starting this morning on 40m and 20m. Look for "KC9UR Pontoon Portable".

73,Stan
W9SMR