Re: 2017 KC9UR Pontoon Portable APE - Back On the Air

boat.anchor@...

GM Stan
Prop looks a bit on the poor side this am.
Tried 40-30-20 each for 20minutes
Saw one TX sig on 20M in whole time
Will stay on 20 and hope for the best.
You might want to try fishing. It may be more productive.
Barry

---In 070@..., <robinstan@...> wrote :

Good Morning!!

A good day yesterday in spite of questionable propagation. We had 86 QSOs on 20m, 30m, 40m, and 80m. mostly 20m. We already have several 3 Band APE Hunter Certificate winners. Even Matt, "APE in the Boonies", W5MMW/VE3 earned his Cert. Another APE to APE first for the Pontoon Portable boys.

Starting this morning on 40m and 20m. Look for "KC9UR Pontoon Portable".

73,Stan
W9SMR