Re: 2017 KC9UR Pontoon Portable APE - On the Air

K8TOM

Stan and Bob,

I'm listening in from time to time, starting with 20m, but...it doesn't look good at the moment.

Hopefully we'll get a break so that you can get a couple of us left-coasters.

Tom
K8TOM

On Fri, Aug 25, 2017 at 11:29 AM, stan robinson robinstan@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

WE finally got the antennas up and tuned.

Saw PropNet from EL99 on 6m. Will call on the half-hours around 50,290 +2,000 Hz.

Otherwise, look for KC9UR on 20m 14,070 +2,000 Hz

Bob tuning up for 17m. If we can find a hole around the FT8 signals..

Worked first ever APE to APE using Pontoon Portable to Pontoon Portable stations. Tnx Matt, W5MMW/VE3

Off we go, 73,
Stan
W9SMR
Bob