I can’t believe I missed the opportunity to run an APE for this. It never occurred to me with all the preparations for the eclipse. :-(

Maybe for the 2024 one…

David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255
david@graniteweb.com

On Aug 24, 2017, at 09:28, 'ljl2002@att.net' joe_molon@yahoo.com [070] <070@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Mike,

We won't mark a "black spot" against you for it, even though we were "left in the dark" about it.

Glad that you had a great experience. It definitely got dimmer here in CT but nothing like what you and others experienced. It must have been truly awesome.

I busied my self with making contacts for the HamSci project but did step out to observe the "not so totality" here.

Did you ever wonder how the moon just happened to be the correct size to make this all possible?
What a plan!