Re: Good Luck eclipse chasers

ljl2002@att.net

Mike,

We won't mark a "black spot" against you for it, even though we were "left in the dark" about it.

Glad that you had a great experience.  It definitely got dimmer here in CT but nothing like what you and others experienced.  It must have been truly awesome.

I busied my self with making contacts for the HamSci project but did step out to observe the "not so totality" here.

Did you ever wonder how the moon just happened to be the correct size to make this all possible?
What a plan!

Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Wednesday, August 23, 2017 4:41 PM, "Mike Flowers mike.flowers@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

It eclipses all other!

-- Mike Flowers, K6MKF, NCDXC - "It's about DX!"

On Aug 23, 2017, at 11:31 AM, Jerry n9avy@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Mike:

I must be "special"  ... got 4  copies of your eclipse report !

Jerry   n9avy

#1604 LONP #255
david@...