Re: Frustration with QRZ

W5MMW Matt Manjos

Interesting. A few days ago, I noticed that my details & bio set up for W5MMW/VE3 were deleted.

I logged a ticket asking if I had done something wrong or broke a rule or something but was told that "there has never been a W5MMW/VE3 page." Despite all of the work I put into laying it out, uploading photos, etc: it was gone.

I had to recreate it last night. Hopefully it doesn't get bulk deleted again just like how it looks your VB7150 page also expereinced.

Matt
W5MMW

On Tue, Aug 22, 2017 at 9:49 PM, 'J.T.' kg5krz@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Well, I am probably the youngster  here (no disrespect,  i mean one of the newest hams in the group ) but isn't it somewhere in the FCC regs that all operators are supposed to keep a log of all activity?  Does the FCC excuse that requirement if the contact is not listed on the stations preferred 3rd party website?  My guess is no....

On Aug 22, 2017 7:08 PM, "boat.anchor@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Jerry

He has been added to all my blocked callsign lists.
Barry

---In 070@..., wrote :

Barry:

The guy sounds like a flake !   Being an Official Observer has no weight in Canada.

There are some people who have had their QRZ info removed upon request  or by QRZ  for being naughty.

Tell the guy his opinions and $2  will buy him a cup of coffee !

Jerry  N9AVY