Re: Frustration with QRZ

Chris J LaRue NO7E

 That used to be a rule it is no longer one. the rule even said that you had to keep a call log for every CQ and if no answer put a line through it. Just an FYI VB station is in Canada so he's not regulated by the FCC anyway.

73 de Chris NO7E
NO7E@...
no7e@...

On Aug 22, 2017 6:49 PM, "'J.T.' kg5krz@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Well, I am probably the youngster  here (no disrespect,  i mean one of the newest hams in the group ) but isn't it somewhere in the FCC regs that all operators are supposed to keep a log of all activity?  Does the FCC excuse that requirement if the contact is not listed on the stations preferred 3rd party website?  My guess is no....

On Aug 22, 2017 7:08 PM, "boat.anchor@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Jerry

He has been added to all my blocked callsign lists.
Barry

---In 070@..., <n9avy@...> wrote :

Barry:

The guy sounds like a flake !   Being an Official Observer has no weight in Canada.

There are some people who have had their QRZ info removed upon request  or by QRZ  for being naughty.

Tell the guy his opinions and $2  will buy him a cup of coffee !

Jerry  N9AVY