Frustration with QRZ

boat.anchor@...

Well frustration hits again.

QRZ access has been spotty for a couple days. Also they have managed to lose

my VB7150 page altogether, creating problems when contacts try to confirm my identity.

This has been reported to QRZ support and it has been "Dispatch Ticket to HQ".

Yes I am a paid up supporter.

I had the pleasure of working a new, to me, member only to be told -

"I don't log any body not in Zed. Maybe you should fix the QRZ
record for your call.  I am not an official observer."

I tried to explain I was OK but due to QRZ's issues he would not log the contact. Hope all
Florida hams don't think that QRZ is the absolute definitive reference when it comes to
determining station legitimacy.

Barry
VB7150