KC9UR Pontoon Portable APE

v32hoosier@...

Attention APE Hunters!
The KC9UR Pontoon Portable APE has been spotted thrashing about northeast Indiana preparing to get on the air this Friday, Aug 25th and operating through Sunday morning, Aug 27th.

Stan (W9SMR) and I are looking forward to our 5th APE from beautiful Round Lake, and to reconnecting with hunters of years past years as well as working as many new PSKers as possible (over 200 contacts were worked last year).  As in previous years, we're offering a custom QSL card and also a nice certificate to the persistent hunters who work us on three or more bands.  We will be operating two stations on 80 thru 6 meters, propagation permitting.  We'll post updates to this forum when we get on the air.

Happy hunting!
Stan (W9SMR) and Bob (KC9UR)