Re: Work the Heavens

k9wis@...

OMG...glad I missed that one...hi hi
Brian K9WIS

---- "Stephen Melachrinos melachri@verizon.net [070]" <070@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

It was during 2012, and all radio-related words:

Jan
PHONEJACK
Feb
COAXIALCABLE
Mar
NOTCHFILTER
Apr
CLOUDWARMER
May
PHASESHIFTKEYING
Jun
EYEBALLQSO
Jul
LOGPERIODIC
Aug
DUMMYLOAD
Sep
HFSCREWDRIVER
Oct
SWRANALYZER
Nov
VELOCITYFACTOR
Dec
GRAYLINE

There was no restriction on using a callsign in multiple months.