From: "boat.anchor@... [070]" <070@...>
To: 070@...
Sent: Friday, August 18, 2017 6:47 PM
Subject: Re: [070] Re: The 366 just keep on coming!

Congrats Sid

It was a pleasure helping you get there. Now I think all you
over-achievers should dream up the next big one.
regards
Barry

---In 070@...,
Thanks to everyone who helped along the way. A special thanks to Barry (VA7GEM, VB7150). We had many contacts over the past several months.

Sid W7JSD
1513

On Aug 17, 2017, at 12:26 AM, on2ad.pat@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Congrats Sid - W7JSD with your completed 366

And yes Rick, I have note the 25 September in my agenda and hope to find a PSKer that day, hi... :)

73 de Pat, ON2AD