Re: LOTW Worked All States

Richard Rohrer

Hi Dave,

I know what you mean.  When I lived in MD I would never hear DE on any of the bands.  The xyl's girl friend lives in DE so we go up three or four times a year.  I know for certain we will be there around Thanksgiving for about a week.  Looks like possibility for Sept also.  I have put together a portable station to take with me so I can try and give out some DE contacts.  I will let you know when I am headed there again.

73
Dick
KC3EF

On 8/17/2017 14:00, ak7db@... [070] wrote:

Dick,

I'll try and remember to look for you, hopefully we can schedule something. I need DE for a 40m WAS and 2 or 3 other 40m awards on LOTW and elsewhere.  It seems like every award I need always comes down to  DE and VT.

Dave, AK7DB