Re: Cross Country Mobile/Portable Operation

Richard Rohrer

Hi Paul,

I thought I had put the date for DM56 in the e-mail.  It is 9/6 and most likely in the afternoon.  I will put the name of the county that I am operating from.  I have attached a word doc that has the google map links.  Just past and go and it will generate the correct map.  If there are any other places you need let me know and I will try to accommodate.

After this trip we are planing a trip to San Jose in late Dec/Jan and stopping in TX (EL28), which should be interesting since it has only a little dry land in it.

Tested radio/antenna in car this morning and worked Cuba on JT65.

73
Dick
KC3EF

On 8/15/2017 16:19, Paul Milward nu4c@... [070] wrote:

Dick
I would like the links to Google Map please. Also, do you have a forecast date for DM56?
If you can easily determine the County you are transmitting from please include that info in your exchange. It would be a plus for those of us who chase counties. However, if you are unclear as to County we can infer it from City Name on your list.
tiu and 73
de Paul NU4C