Re: New file uploaded to 070

Stephen Melachrinos

I just checked and downloaded it okay. You have to be logged in to Yahoo to access the site, though. I just tried with another browser (that wasn't logged in to Yahoo) and it failed.

Find the link on the page at the upper right that says "Sign In", sign in, and try again.

From: Jerry n9avy@... [070] <070@...>
To: 070 <070@...>
Sent: Sun, Aug 13, 2017 4:24 pm
Subject: Re: [070] New file uploaded to 070

Unable to download list

Jerrry  N9AVY

From: "070@..." <070@...>
To: 070@...
Sent: Sunday, August 13, 2017 2:28 PM
Subject: [070] New file uploaded to 070

Hello,

a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the 070
group.

File : /Most Wanted Grids.xlsx
Uploaded by : melachri <w3hf@...>
Description : Number of times that the 436 grids in the 070 club's grid award show up in the log checker's database. Based on the database as of 2 Aug 2017.

You can access this file at the URL:

Regards,

melachri <w3hf@...>