Re: Cross Country Mobile/Portable Operation

Richard Rohrer

Ok everyone.  Here is the schedule according to the XYL.  DM86 on 8/25 during the day.  DM48 & DM37 on 9/5 during the day.  DM68 on evening of 9/3. DM67 for two evenings 9/6-9/7. DM95 on evening of 9/8.  Gainesville on evening of 9/9.

I have decided since the rig will be in the car to use KC3EF/M for this trip.

Will try to post possible times for the day events, but will probably be in areas with no coverage, but will try to post estimate the night before from the hotel.  If we wander off path to a different grid will try to post also.  If anyone is interested in the entire route let me known and I can e-mail the links to google maps that show the entire trip.

73
Dick
KC3EF