73!
--david
KJ4IZW

On Sat, Aug 12, 2017 at 3:59 PM, Stephen Melachrinos melachri@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Yes, it could be built from submissions from members, but don't forget we also have the log checker's database. That would have a larger sample size than anything we could get from direct submissions for this purpose.

From: Jerry n9avy@... [070] <070@...>
To: 070 List Service 070 List Service <070@...>
Sent: Sat, Aug 12, 2017 7:44 pm
Subject: [070] Wanted list for grids ?

Just wondering if there should be a "most wanted" list for needed grids ???   Maybe it should be limited to 10 or so; so as not to overwhelm the list at first... or 50 or 100 ?

This could be a useful tool for those planning on mini-Expeditions to activate needs grids. It could be set-up on Excel or similar software.

Any comments ???

Jerry  N9AVY  #454