Cross Country Mobile/Portable Operation

Richard Rohrer

Starting on Aug 20 the xyl and I are going on a trip to CO and some of the other Western states.

The list below shows the grids I know will be covered as they are stopping points.  From the cities/states listed the routes can be worked out.  I will try to post on the site where we are when I hit a new grid while mobile.  I will be running 100 watts to a 20 mtr hamstick with a tuner.  I know the combination does not load on 40 or 15 so 20 will probably be the band of choice.  If anyone wants to try a sked let me know.

73

Dick

KC3EF

State Location Grid