From: "Paul Milward nu4c@... [070]" <070@...>
To: 070@...
Sent: Sunday, August 6, 2017 1:08 PM
Subject: Re: [070] Finally

Jerry,
Congrats on EM91.
I saw you working stations on 20 this morning. Now I wish stayed around. EM91 was my last in GA. And its still my last in GA. Congrats again and thanks. I will try to contact ka4koe and set up a sked.
73 Paul nu4c #824

On Aug 6, 2017 11:32, "Jerry n9avy@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

After months of hunting for elusive EM91 grid, I finally worked KA4KOE in EM91 !   Snagged him as he was heading away from radio.  That QSO completed GA  for me....  now just a few grids in WI, MI, & LA  and I'll have everything East of the Mississippi River finished.  After that the uphill battle  for Western U.S. begins ... oh joy  :-(

Jerry  n9avy  #454