From: "n7we1980@... [070]" <070@...>
To: 070@...
Sent: Sunday, August 6, 2017 11:51 AM
Subject: [070] Re: Finally

Congrats Jerry!  As far as the western states....goooooood luck!  There are some grids out there where people, let alone hams working PSK31, are hard to find.  I think western grids are a lot easier from western QTHs. Maybe a road trip, or getting freindly hams to invite you to guest operate from their QTH?  Nothing in the rules say all QSOs have to be from your home QTH.  But you can't count the grids you work from.  Tried that....didn't fly!  Hi hi.