Re: Is Grid FM28 a hard one to get?

Justin Mattes--KC2GIK

Please forgive me but I have been away from the computer for a week. I'm
actua
lly IN grid FM28 and as soon as I get back on the air I'll be able to give
it out

Justin KC2GIK

Jerry

I agree about unpopulated grids.
Also need to factor in the Black Holes of which there appear to be a
few.

Barry

---In 070@..., <n9avy@...> wrote :

Yup, kinda figured that many grids out West have more critters than
people. Some are probably government land which is probably posted "no
trespassing" (Area 51). Some is also in mountains or deserts which often
has little or no population.

Guess I'm like you in that I call CQ and am always surprised at whoever
answers... just like fishing ! When I work someone for the second time,
it's like meeting up with an old friend.

Jerry n9avy