Re: FT8 Mode

Mike Besemer <mwbesemer@...>

The topic was 17 meters.

Mike WM4B

On Aug 4, 2017 6:57 PM, "'Brian' n2mlp@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Psk  is 14.070

FT8 is 14.074

Don’t see a problem

========================

         de N2MLP Brian

       Monroe County PA

========================

From: 070@... [mailto:070@...]
Sent: Friday, August 4, 2017 6:24 PM
To: 070@...
Subject: Re: [070] FT8 Mode

I downloaded the software today just to play with.  The mode is brand new and the author has been receptive to suggestions in the past.  How about the PODXS officers send him an email and let him know his anchor frequency is already spoken for?

Mike

WM4B

On Aug 4, 2017 4:03 PM, "Jerry n9avy@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Run roughshod over them !  They'll get tired of fighting QRM or start a war !

 Seriously, someone needs to come up with a decent band plan to keep this kind of stuff from happening.  I doubt that ARRL will do much since their interest lays in promoting other things.

Jerry  N9AVY