Re: Thanks Barry

Jerry N9AVY

Looks like there about 10 or so small towns and lots of forests in CN98.  No wonder we don't hear any hams from there.

Jerry  n9avy

From: "Paula Johnson hamette@... [070]" <070@...>
To: 070@...
Sent: Thursday, August 3, 2017 7:27 PM
Subject: Re: [070] Re: Thanks Barry

Rick: Not this year - another knee replacement coming up in September. But maybe next Spring I could take my IC7000 mobile and take a side trip to Concrete WA on my way to Bellingham to visit my daughter. That will get you CN98!

Paula

On Aug 3, 2017, at 4:43 PM, boat.anchor@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Rick
I did check to see about how she felt about your request.
Not in the cards, but maybe Tom could help out.
Had a look in the log and I also need that on PSK31 but did make 6M USB contact 2014 Field Day
Barry

---In 070@..., wrote :

Barry-

Don't suppose you could sell her on a KX3 for a birthday gift and a birthday minitrip across the border to CN98 could you?  Lots of us would really appreciate CN98 - hi hi!  Happy Early Birthday wishes.