Re: Thanks Barry

Paula K7PAX #1739

Rick: Not this year - another knee replacement coming up in September. But maybe next Spring I could take my IC7000 mobile and take a side trip to Concrete WA on my way to Bellingham to visit my daughter. That will get you CN98!

Paula

On Aug 3, 2017, at 4:43 PM, boat.anchor@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Rick
I did check to see about how she felt about your request.
Not in the cards, but maybe Tom could help out.
Had a look in the log and I also need that on PSK31 but did make 6M USB contact 2014 Field Day
Barry

---In 070@..., wrote :

Barry-

Don't suppose you could sell her on a KX3 for a birthday gift and a birthday minitrip across the border to CN98 could you?  Lots of us would really appreciate CN98 - hi hi!  Happy Early Birthday wishes.