Re: Is Grid FM28 a hard one to get?

boat.anchor@...

Jerry

I agree about unpopulated grids.
Also need to factor in the Black Holes of which there appear to be a few.

Barry

---In 070@..., <n9avy@...> wrote :

Yup, kinda figured that many grids out West have more critters than people.  Some are probably government land which is probably posted "no trespassing" (Area 51).  Some is also in mountains or deserts which often has little or no population.

Guess I'm like you in that I call CQ  and am always surprised at whoever  answers... just like fishing !  When I work someone for the second time, it's like meeting up with an old friend.