From: "ak7db@... [070]" <070@...>
To: 070@...
Sent: Wednesday, August 2, 2017 5:26 PM
Subject: [070] Re: Is Grid FM28 a hard one to get?

Here in NV many of the grids have more bighorn sheep and coyotes then people so they're tough to get.  I just wondered if FM28 was in an area that was not well populated (or only accessible at low tide).

Most of the fun of ham radio for me is "casting out the CQ line" and seeing what you can catch.

Dave AK7DB