Re: PSK31 Software

W7RIV

Mike...I prefer Dodge...though I do drive a GMC. I've never owned a Ford. =)

When I started a couple years ago I started with Ham Radio Deluxe. I liked it, I really liked the interface. I thought it was clean and modern. Some of the older ones I just really cannot stand the look. I've tried a bunch and didn't care for them. Once HRD went to a more pay system, I moved to DXLab Suite and I've really liked using WinWarbler. So many options, maybe too many. I intend on trying some of the new software that was mentioned in this post.

Thanks,
Bryon, W7RIV