From: 070@... [mailto:070@...]
Sent: Monday, July 31, 2017 5:42 PM
To: 070@...
Subject: Re: [070] PSK31 Software

But will any of them make a cup of hot coffee first thing in the morning??????

Joe

KA1PPV  #1482

On Monday, July 31, 2017 3:48 PM, "'Mike Flowers' mike.flowers@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

We all tend to like what we like.  Being retired, I have the time to fiddle around with software and I take it as a challenge to figure it out.

At the end of the day, it’s ‘Can you get the Qs into the log?”   If your software does that, then it’s all good.

- 73 and good DX de Mike, K6MKF, Past President - NCDXC