Re: PSK31 Software

Radio <radio@...>

I don’t know about you, Mike, but I always really liked the look of the waterfall in Digipan.  The default waterfall settings in DM780 I thought were abysmal.  It took quite a bit of tweaking for me to get that nice Digipan look.  The cool thing about DM780 is that it is very customizable.

Recently I was compelled to us Fldigi for Field Day.  I am not a fan.  For one thing I never could get the “center” frequency to work via the various machine controls.  That was a deal-breaker for me.

73 de Eric, KG6MZS

On Jul 31, 2017, at 9:09 AM, Mike Flowers mike.flowers@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

I also came to HRD DM-780 via the MixW route.  DM-780 does a great job for me with the digimodes, RTTY and CW.

It's got some issues, but basically it's a solid performer here.

-- Mike Flowers, K6MKF, NCDXC - "It's about DX!"