Re: PSK31 Software

Jeff Steinkamp

Try the latest version of PSK Express and if it crashes, send me the crash stack trace.  If it  has been a while since you have used that, then delete the folder c:\ProgramData\pskexpress and C:\Users\%USER%\AppData\Roaming\PSKExpress\pskexpress.xml if that file exists. before installing the full install.

Jeff K. Steinkamp (N7YG)
Tucson, AZ
Scud Missile Coordinates
N32.2319 W110.8477
On 7/30/2017 11:48, 'Mike Besemer' mwbesemer@... [070] wrote:

Actually Steve… I think (working from memory – which is always dangerous) it will run, but it crashes pretty often when the multi RX window is open.  I played with it for a while and gave up.

Someone else mentioned Airlink Express.  I was using that for a while but moved on… can’t remember why.  (I think I see a theme here – need to take notes!) Regardless, I’m going to give it a try again today. 

PSK Express is also installed and I tried it for a while, but it started crashing.  Maybe I’ll try to uninstall/reinstall.

Mike

WM4B

Sent: Sunday, July 30, 2017 2:17 PM
To: 070@...
Subject: Re: [070] PSK31 Software

> ... I had always used Digipan before, but it refuses to run on my Windows 10 machine. ...

Mike -

My condolences, but I'm surprised. I've managed to keep my copy of DP 2.0 running from Win95 through XP and Win7 up into Win8.

Reaffirms my decision to avoid the Win10 upgrade last year.

Steve

W3HF

P.S. I don't have a suggestion because I am still running DP 2.0

Check out the 070 Club website at <http://www.podxs070.com/> for the latest information on 070 Club activities.

Visit Your Group

·         New Members 1

Join main@070Club.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.