Re: PSK31 Software

Jeff Steinkamp

Try the latest version of PSK Express and if it crashes, send me the crash stack trace.  If it  has been a while since you have used that, then delete the folder c:\ProgramData\pskexpress and C:\Users\%USER%\AppData\Roaming\PSKExpress\pskexpress.xml if that file exists. before installing the full install.

Jeff K. Steinkamp (N7YG)
Tucson, AZ
Scud Missile Coordinates
N32.2319 W110.8477
On 7/30/2017 11:48, 'Mike Besemer' mwbesemer@... [070] wrote:

Actually Steve… I think (working from memory – which is always dangerous) it will run, but it crashes pretty often when the multi RX window is open.  I played with it for a while and gave up.

Someone else mentioned Airlink Express.  I was using that for a while but moved on… can’t remember why.  (I think I see a theme here – need to take notes!) Regardless, I’m going to give it a try again today.

PSK Express is also installed and I tried it for a while, but it started crashing.  Maybe I’ll try to uninstall/reinstall.

73,

Mike

WM4B