Re: PSK31 Software

Jerry N9AVY

Have you tried PSK Express by N7YG ?

Jerry  N9AVY

From: "'Mike Besemer' mwbesemer@... [070]" <070@...>
To: 070@...
Sent: Sunday, July 30, 2017 10:20 AM
Subject: [070] PSK31 Software

Good morning all,
I hesitate to ask because I don’t want to start a ‘Ford vs. Chevy’ discussion… but I’m going to ask anyway.
After being off the air for a few years, I’m back on and having fun.  I had always used Digipan before, but it refuses to run on my Windows 10 machine.  I’ve downloaded a bunch of different software for a test drive, and frankly, I miss the look and simplicity of Digipan!
My favorite features were the ability to decode multiple streams and the automatic recognition of a ‘CQ’ on the waterfall.
What’s your favorite software that has these features and why is it your favorite?  FWIW, I do NOT like HRD/DM780, and I’m NOT going to change my computer or OS.  I’m a guy who lives in front of a computer 10 hours a day 5 days a week, so I just want software that WORKS.
73,
Mike
WM4B