Re: PSK31 Software

F.R. Ashley

Mike,

One very simple program that has very nice and clean GUI like digipan is Airlink Express.� Very easy to set up and use.� Many will vote for FLDigi but for me it was more difficult to get going and also no true FSK.� My personal preference is MixW but it is not free.� I also do not like HRD at all.� Visit DX Zone, it lists probably 20 programs for PSK31, a lot to choose from.

73 Buddy WB4M

On 7/30/2017 11:20 AM, 'Mike Besemer' mwbesemer@... [070] wrote:
�

Good morning all,

I hesitate to ask because I don�t want to start a �Ford vs. Chevy� discussion� but I�m going to ask anyway.

After being off the air for a few years, I�m back on and having fun.� I had always used Digipan before, but it refuses to run on my Windows 10 machine.� I�ve downloaded a bunch of different software for a test drive, and frankly, I miss the look and simplicity of Digipan!

My favorite features were the ability to decode multiple streams and the automatic recognition of a �CQ� on the waterfall.

What�s your favorite software that has these features � and why is it your favorite?� FWIW, I do NOT like HRD/DM780, and I�m NOT going to change my computer or OS.� I�m a guy who lives in front of a computer 10 hours a day 5 days a week, so I just want software that WORKS.

Mike

WM4B

Join main@070Club.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.