2017 APE

Larry

Next weekend starts APE.  Marty KJ4LQX will kick off this year’s APE from Jacksonville, FL.

Check the web site for a list of current 2017 APEs.

For you new members APE stands for August PSK Expedition.  It is an event of the PODXS 070 club.  It is where you set up portable operations and make contacts using PSK, it is kind of like a PSK Field Day.  We have had APEs from a pontoon boat, and operating from the trunk of your car in a European park.  Check the web site for details requirements and look at some of the past APEs in the Tall Tales section.

We still plenty of openings so send in your registration now.

Larry

WB5CXC – APE Coordinator