Re: DM49 Coming on the air!

Jerry N9AVY

Thought I saw a weak trace, but a KB3 called me, but I kinda rushed  him off  because I was hunting a station I saw that was in DM37.    (think it was KD7TTT)  , a needed grid.   Never found him again because of loud crash in kitchen  from Granddaughter Katie slipping on wet floor  which was followed by a lengthy phone call  from an old friend.  Never made it back to radio !