DM49 Progress...

W7RIV

Hello everyone. Thanks for all the members reaching out to me. I feel a little bad that I am not taking the time to talk. With the limited time I have, I'm trying to work as many as possible. I didn't add the 070 to my laptop, I wish I would have. Thanks for those members mentioning they are 070.

I've made about 18 QSOs and it is a new grid for many. So that has been fun and made it worth while. I would like to get up into Canada for those needing it.

I'm going to rotate the antenna a little bit and see if that helps anyone.

Bryon, W7RIV