Re: May be a dumb question DM780

ljl2002@att.net

Hey Chris,

There are no dumb questions only good answers, especially in this group.  I have never come across a bunch of more helpful and knowledgeable
folks.  This is one of the real strengths of the group.  No matter what the subject there always seems to be someone that has the answer.  Many
times you get several responses which seem to clear things up nicely.
Of course there are all those endorsements too!

Glad to have you on board!
73
Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Friday, July 28, 2017 8:28 PM, "Christopher J LaRue NO7E no7e@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Thanks for the information, I am still new to these digital modes. :)

On 7/28/17 3:09 PM, wa4mit@... [070] wrote:

If you are asking how to advance the serial number it is put the number in these brackets [ ] square brackets each logging will advance the numbers sequence by one 1. You do not need to do anything to reset the number sequence after the contest. If you shut HRD down it will be reset. Use [XXX] this will sequence the number up 1 after each logged contact.

73 wa4mit Morris

--
73 de Chris NO7E
no7e@...