From: 070@... <070@...> on behalf of Jerry n9avy@... [070] <070@...>
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2017 2:01 PM
To: 070@...
Subject: Re: [070] Re: That Windom [

Mike:

Thought I save a set of plans for building an air-powered antenna launcher  that used a tennis ball (far less destructive that a sinker),  but as usual can't find it.   Thought about building one and remember a friend bought one at Dayton a few years ago for $59 and said it was better than slingshot, fishing pole and spud gun. It might be somewhere on the net.

Jerry   n9avy