From: 070@... [mailto:070@...]
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2017 2:34 PM
To: 070
Subject: Re: [070] Re: That Windom [

My skill is to wrap the line around the branch five times.  I have several sets of weights hanging in the oaks in my back yard ;-)

Bill

AG4QX
0398

On Tue, Jul 25, 2017 at 12:16 PM, mwbesemer@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

I'm a master at 'hitting' limbs with a slingshot and a couple of sinkers.  I'm much less talented at getting the sinkers to go OVER the branch.

It's amazing how fast those sinkers will come back at you - DIRECTLY back at you - after hitting a limb.

Mike

WM4B

On Tue, Jul 25, 2017 at 11:09 AM, 'F.R. Ashley' gdadx2@... [070] wrote:

I had previously bought a cheap compound bow and taped a 1/2 oz weight to one of the arrows and can hit limbs up to around 75 feet.

73 Buddy WB4M