From: "mwbesemer@... [070]" <070@...>
To: 070@...
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2017 12:24 PM
Subject: Re: [070] Re: That Windom [

I'm a master at 'hitting' limbs with a slingshot and a couple of sinkers.  I'm much less talented at getting the sinkers to go OVER the branch.

It's amazing how fast those sinkers will come back at you - DIRECTLY back at you - after hitting a limb.

Mike
WM4B

On Tue, Jul 25, 2017 at 11:09 AM, 'F.R. Ashley' gdadx2@... [070] wrote:

I had previously bought a cheap compound bow and taped a 1/2 oz weight to one of the arrows and can hit limbs up to around 75 feet.

73 Buddy WB4M