Re: That Windom [

F.R. Ashley

I still have 2 aluminum shaft arrows in one tree, they've been up there 10 years or more. Birds just love their fancy perches, lol.

73 Buddy WB4M

On 7/25/2017 2:33 PM, Bill Williams ag4qx@... [070] wrote:

My skill is to wrap the line around the branch five times.  I have several sets of weights hanging in the oaks in my back yard ;-)

Bill
AG4QX
0398

On Tue, Jul 25, 2017 at 12:16 PM, mwbesemer@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

I'm a master at 'hitting' limbs with a slingshot and a couple of sinkers.  I'm much less talented at getting the sinkers to go OVER the branch.

It's amazing how fast those sinkers will come back at you - DIRECTLY back at you - after hitting a limb.

Mike
WM4B

On Tue, Jul 25, 2017 at 11:09 AM, 'F.R. Ashley' gdadx2@... [070] wrote:

I had previously bought a cheap compound bow and taped a 1/2 oz weight to one of the arrows and can hit limbs up to around 75 feet.

73 Buddy WB4M