Re: That Windom [

Randy True

Invest in some PVC and you can pick a reel up at a yard sale. The air launchers really do work. I have short trees, but 100" is realistic.

Randy W4RTT

From: 070@... <070@...> on behalf of mwbesemer@... [070] <070@...>
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2017 1:16 PM
To: 070@...
Subject: Re: [070] Re: That Windom [

I'm a master at 'hitting' limbs with a slingshot and a couple of sinkers.  I'm much less talented at getting the sinkers to go OVER the branch.

It's amazing how fast those sinkers will come back at you - DIRECTLY back at you - after hitting a limb.

Mike
WM4B

On Tue, Jul 25, 2017 at 11:09 AM, 'F.R. Ashley' gdadx2@... [070] wrote:

I had previously bought a cheap compound bow and taped a 1/2 oz weight to one of the arrows and can hit limbs up to around 75 feet.

73 Buddy WB4M