Re: DM49 Expedition

W7RIV

I've never operated in this location of DM49, my parents just recently moved down there. If I cannot get you this time, I'll see if I can make another visit soon. It is about 2 hours from my house. I will see if I can leave earlier in the day which would give me an approx arrival time of 10a Mountain time. I will have to be off air and on the road by 230p Mountain time.

K9DWR: My portable antenna will allow me to get on 10, 12, 15, 17, 20, 30, and 40m

VA7GEM: There are a lot of people that need DM39 and it is one of the easier ones to get to. I'm working on going APE there in August. The DM47 is also needed, but is a very long distance from my house. I'll need to plan a weekend for that one. That could be a good winter trip for me. DM28 is far, but is still doable. That is in Nevada. I'll work on getting there, but at this time, you are the only one requesting it.

Thanks,
Bryon, W7RIV

On Tue, Jul 25, 2017 at 8:06 AM, boat.anchor@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Bryon

If the opportunity ever comes up I am looking for DM38, DM,39 and DM47
If you should stray far from home I also need DM28

Best regards
Barry

VB7150/VA7GEM/CF7GEM

BTW your ARRL email is bouncing