Re: DM49 Expedition

David, K9DWR

What bands do you plan on operating?

David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255
david@...

On Jul 24, 2017, at 23:39, Bryon nnegrom@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Okay, everyone that needs DM49, I'm going to be going out to Price and operate for a couple hours. I have N4GBK, KC1BOS, and NU4C that have mentioned they need it. I'll be there around 11a Mountain Time. I think I'll set up my antenna looking NE.

I'm happy to take suggestions. This is going to be a test run. I'll be down here again maybe even in August. I plan on going APE to DM39 at some point.

Message me and stay in touch. Happy to send you my cell phone if you want to try and make sure we meet up.