From: "n7we1980@... [070]" <070@...>
Date: 7/24/17 10:19 (GMT-05:00)
To: 070@...
Subject: [070] Another new 24/7 !

Last Wednesday 7/19, SA7BXU - Torbjorn, became the 31st member to complete the 24/7 Endorsement. Please join me in congratulating him on this outstanding achievement.  24/7 requires completing a QSO in each of the 168 hour blocks making up the week.  It takes dedication, perseverance, and missing a lot of sleep!

Well done Torbjorn!  And welcome to the Branch with all the other 30 Hoot Owls!  We were each crazy to do it, but it was a Hoot!