Wow, that would take a lot of coffee. Well done  👍👍
Charles
KI4VMK #2542

On Jul 24, 2017, at 9:32 AM, "'Paula Johnson' hamette@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Welcome to the branch of the night-owl tree! Well Done!

K7PAX – Paula - #1739

From: 070@... [mailto:070@...]
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2017 7:19 AM
To: 070@...
Subject: [070] Another new 24/7 !

Last Wednesday 7/19, SA7BXU - Torbjorn, became the 31st member to complete the 24/7 Endorsement. Please join me in congratulating him on this outstanding achievement.  24/7 requires completing a QSO in each of the 168 hour blocks making up the week.  It takes dedication, perseverance, and missing a lot of sleep!

Well done Torbjorn!  And welcome to the Branch with all the other 30 Hoot Owls!  We were each crazy to do it, but it was a Hoot!