From: Radio radio@... [070]
Sent: Sunday, July 23, 2017 12:12 PM
To: 070@...
Subject: Re: [070] Off Topic - Antennas

I second that.  I’ve had a lot of different wires in the air, but I always come back to long doublets as high as I can get them.

You’ll get 30m, 17m and 12m in the bargain.

73 de Eric, KG6MZS

On Jul 23, 2017, at 7:18 AM, Keith Cox n9vel@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Jon

I would go with a doublet and cut it a little long for 80 meters about 130 feet total. That way you will get all of the ham bands with tuner and single run of wire.

73 de Keith N9VEL