Re: Two new 366ers!

k9wis@...

I thought you had to do it in 366 consecutive days? hmmm..I may have to check the logs
Brian K9WIS

---- "'ljl2002@...' joe_molon@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Denny & Dave,So how does it feel to summit Everest???Great job!!!JoeKA1PPV  #1482

On Friday, July 21, 2017 8:57 PM, "@ak7db [070]" <070@...> wrote:

  Very glad to make this milestone!  Now I can put away the calendar with the days I needed circled on it and just make contacts for the fun of it!  I was completing a mission before today.
Glad the club has fun endorsements to work towards, now it's on to finishing the last remaining 20 timeslots I have left.  Lots of 3 and 4am mornings to finish out.
Dave, AK7DB