From: "Dan Morris dbmorris315@... [070]" <070@...>
To: 070 List Service 070 List Service <070@...>
Subject: [070] MS Publisher

This is not related to 070 but not sure where to look for help on this. I’ve tried google but not having any luck.

I have a MS Publisher file that was done on the 98 Publisher version. My Publisher is 2010 and it will NOT open that file. Can anyone take the file I have and get it into a newer version that I can open???

Thanks

Dan Morris KZ3T
dbmorris315@...

I live to live for Him!