Re: Two new 366ers!

David, K9DWR

Excellent. Getting warmed up for my one August that’s missing. All I have is a small attic dipole, but at least I know it works. Just hope the prop takes pity on me.

David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255
david@...

On Jul 21, 2017, at 19:46, Paula Johnson @Hamette [070] <070@...> wrote:

Well done you two! I hope to join that prestigious rank in November! Got 12 dates to fill yet.

Paula K7PAX

On Jul 21, 2017, at 5:38 PM, n7we1980@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Just worked Denny KI3F to complete his last needed qso for 366. Then saw Dave AK7DB for a station to complete his 366. Please join me in congratulating them on reaching this mile stone! I believe they will be the 15th and 16th to complete this very difficult endorsement. Well done to both of you!