Re: MACRO's

Jon Greene - wx5nco <wx5nco@...>

All,
Thanks for the input!  I think I have all my macro's fixed.  I deleted a LOT of them and modified most of the rest.  Now, that I have the day off, I sit here and don't see a PSK31 singnal anywhere.  I don't even see the propnet signals.  JT65 is real light this morning as well.

73
Jon Greene WX5NCO
Tulsa, Oklahoma EM26
070 - 592
30DMC - 1233
DMC - 741
EPC - 5134
1010 - 74420

On Saturday, July 22, 2017, 11:27:42 AM CDT, Bill Garwood n4gbk@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Agree with Steve.  No IMD etc.

Do not send me my call over and over, I already know who I am.  Send your call and my call 1 time once the qso is underway.  If I need it, I will ask you to repeat anything that is missing.

Happy Radio!

Bill. N4GBK in NC